Program Image International Equine Business Management

International Equine Business Management

Bachelor

Aeres University of Applied Sciences mapmarker icon Dronten University of applied sciences
Institution Logo Aeres University of Applied Sciences

The English-taughtbachelor’s degree in International Equine Business Management is a businessadministration degree closely connected to the Equine industry.

Businessadministration subjects make up 70% of the International Equine BusinessManagement course. While horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%.

The focus on equinemanagement makes it easier for students to absorb the information on thebusiness administration subjects such as marketing and economics. Because of ourclose collaboration with the business community, you will carry out assignmentsin real-life business environments and do internships with organizations orbusinesses in the international equine sector. You will also work together withand learning from fellow students from all over the world.

Language

English

Title

Bachelor of Business Administration

Duration

2 years

ECTS credits

Accreditation

NVAO

Numerus Fixus

Tuition fee 2024/2025

€ 2,530

€ 9,434


Admission

Application requirements

Information not available

Language requirements

6.0
IELTS overall band
550
TOEFL paper based

Check when you can start and what you have to pay!

Tuition fees  
€ 2,530
€ 9,434
Information not available
Start date App. deadline EU/EEA App. deadline Non-EU/EEA
1 Sep '24 1 May '24 1 May '24

Scholarships

You can check if you're eligible for scholarships that apply to this course.

NL Scholarship

The NL Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.

Lifelong Learning Programme: Erasmus

Contact

Aeres University of Applied Sciences

Main address
De Drieslag 4
8251 JZ Dronten
088 - 0206000

Ready to apply?

Visit course website chevron icon
Aeres University of Applied Sciences institution image
Aeres University of Applied Sciences institution image