Making Education Work
Short or summer course
As a teacher or professional in the agri-education sector, you want to prepare your students for their future jobs in the labour market. You may be uncertain if your current curriculum is doing this. Moreover, organising practice in your courses is not easy. You need to prioritise what is essential for your students to practice.
Are you looking for solutions to these kind of challenges? Are you looking for ways to motivate your students to participate actively in your courses?
Then you are welcome to join.
This course is aimed at professionals working in agricultural and rural higher education or related fields. It aims to provide practical methods and stimulate critical thinking regarding how to improve education programmes through:
- New, interdisciplinary approaches and tools for designing and delivering experiential and interactive learning programmes.
- Ideas for grounding education in real life to offer learning that goes beyond the confines of the classroom.
- Strategies to strengthen links with the labour market and partners to produce more employable graduates.
- This course builds on your knowledge and experience, helps you discover new opportunities and partnerships and gives you the skills to develop exciting course programmes that enable students to put their knowledge and skills into practice.
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Information not available
Information not available
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
- Proficiency in English
- Professionals who are ambitious and want to make a change
- Professionals who are ready to invest 6-8 hours hours per week for the duration of the course
- Have at least five years professional experience, preferably in tertiary agricultural education and training or a related field
Academic Bachelor or similar qualification
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|15 Apr '24||5 Sep '23||5 Sep '23|
You can check if you're eligible for scholarships that apply to this course.
MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP)
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
Orange Knowledge Programma (OKP)
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to contribute to a society's sustainable and inclusive development. Its scholarships are open to mid-career professionals in specific countries.