Breda University of Applied Science
Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUas) is a medium-sized, government-funded higher education institute. More than 7,000 Dutch and international students from some 100 countries are studying at our institute. BUas offers professional and academic bachelor's and master's programmes in the disciplines of Games, Media, Hotel, Facility, Logistics, Built Environment, Tourism and Leisure & Events.
BUas prepares you for management-level positions in an international setting. International accreditations from, for instance, the UN World Tourism Organization and the World leisure Organization underline the quality of education. BUas works together with many leading education institutions all over the world. As a result, there are many opportunities for intensive student and lecturer exchanges. Due in part to the joint research programmes, student conferences and summer courses, the international character of the programmes is strengthened. Furthermore, BUas encourages work placements abroad or at internationally oriented companies.
These specific bachelor's programmes:
- Creative Media and Game Technologies
- Applied Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Creative Business
- Leisure & Events Management
- Bachelor of Science Leisure Studies
- Tourism Management
- Hotel Management
- International Facility Management
- Logistics Management
- Logistics Engineering
- Built Environment
2 scholarships per country for students from:
Value of the scholarship
- € 3.000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year studying at BUas.
- € 1.500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years studying at BUas.
Duration of scholarship
Entire duration of the studies (48 months, 4 years)
High school diploma
- TOEFL iBT minimum score: minimum score of 80 internet-based AND minimum subscore of 20 for Speaking.
- IELTS minimum score: minimum overall band score of 6.0 AND minimum subscore of 6.0 for Speaking.
- Cambridge C1 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): minimum subscore for Speaking of 169.
- Cambridge C2 Advanced/ Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: minimum subscore for Speaking of 169.
Working experience needed?
No, working experience is not a requirement.
Additional requirements can be found on the institution's website.
- Scholarships Coordinator
- T +31 76 533 2333
How to apply
1 April 2023
Documentation to provide
- Orange Tulip Scholarship application form
- Motivation letter specifically written for OTS: this letter is different from the general motivation letter for the programme, as it focuses on the reasons why you think you needs to be selected for OTS.
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.