TIAS School for Business and Society
At TIAS we understand that your education is important to you. Your graduate degree is a once-in-a-lifetime investment and therefore you want your degree to really add something relevant to your employability.
Our 1-year graduate degree programmes will start in September 2023 and our goal in the admissions process is to identify and enroll individuals with strong leadership potential. Individuals who will also enhance the diversity in their classroom and can contribute in a positive way to their peer-group.
Highlights of our graduate programmes
Small-sized international classes with personal attention for students and a highly interactive learning environment
Jumpstart your career: 80% of our MBA graduates and 92% of our MSc graduates received employment within 3 months after graduation
- Financial Times: Out of 95 business schools in Europe, TIAS Business School ranks 31st in Europe and second in the Netherlands. (December 2018)
- The Economist: TIAS Full-time MSc in Business Administration is the best Master in Management of the Netherlands. TIAS is ranked 27th worldwide. The TIAS MScBA program particularly excels in the creation of career opportunities for its participants and alumni. (June 2020)
- QS 2020 Global MBA Rankings: The TIAS Full-time MBA is strong in Diversity and Thought Leadership, according to the. The MBA ranks 31st in the world for Diversity and 47th for Thought Leadership. QS is the world's largest, international higher education network, connecting universities, business schools & students. (September 2020)
- 2 scholarships for an MBA programme
- 2 scholarships for an MScBA programme
for students from:
Value of scholarship
- up to €17,000 each for MBA
- up to €10,000 each for MScBA
Duration of scholarship
Entire duration of the studies
- TOEFL iBT min. score: 90
- IELTS min. score: 6.5
GMAT Min. score: 550
Applicants can choose to take TIAS Capacity Test to replace GMAT
Working experience needed?
- For the MBA you need to have at least 3 years of working experience.
- For the MScMA no working experience is needed
- Ms Ava Lai
- T: +886 2 2349 4977
How to apply
1 April 2023
Documentation to provide
- Proof that the admissions process with the institution has started
- a CV in English
- a letter of recommendation
- Motivation letter specifically written for OTS: please note that this letter is different from the general motivation letter for the programme as it focuses on the reasons why you think you need to be selected for OTS.
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.