Choosing Tilburg University means choosing to study at one of Europe's most respected institutions. Tilburg University regularly takes a leading position in international rankings and is known for its international orientation, with students from 100+ different countries currently studying here.
Our mission is to inspire and challenge students, which is why we offer the highest standards in teaching, scientific research and campus facilities.
Tilburg University offers more than 50 graduate programmes fully in English. Most programmes (MA, MSc and LLM) take 1 year to complete.
With a population of almost 220,000, Tilburg is the 6th largest city in the Netherlands. Over 30,000 students live in the city, which means that student life has an important impact on what happens in Tilburg. Many events, exhibitions and debates are organized for or by students
4 scholarships per country, for students from India and Indonesia.
Value of the scholarship
- Tuition fee: € 4,530: non-EEA master’s students will pay € 4,530 instead of the full tuition fee for all master’s programmes.
- Only for students from Indonesia: Living costs € 10,000 per year.
Duration of scholarship
First year of the programme (12 months)
All 1-year master’s programmes except double degree/joint programmes.
- TOEFL iBT min. score: 90 (internet based)
- IELTS min. score: min. score: 6.5 AND min. subscores 6.0 on all parts
- C1 advanced (formerly CAE) Min. score: A, B, or C
- C2 proficiency (formerly CPE)Min. score: A, B, or C
- GMAT min. score: 550, 600 (for International Management)
- GRE min. score: 160 on the quantitative part
Some selected programmes require GRE or GMAT (see web page of study programme for specific details)
- GPA Min. score: 80%
As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you will graduate) with an average result of at least 80% or you must be among the top 10% of your class.
Working experience needed?
No, working experience is not a requirement.
- You must have applied for admission to a master’s programme by March 1, 2023 at the latest.
- You must check the study programme web page for more information regarding specific admissions requirements, scores and testing required, as these differ per school / programme.
- Bram van de Sande
- T +31134668482
How to apply
1 April 2023
Documentation to provide
- Orange Tulip Scholarship application form
- Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution
- Motivation letter specifically written for OTS
Please note that, when awarding the scholarships, preference will be given to those who are either unconditionally admitted to a Master’s program OR those whose graduation is the only outstanding admission condition.
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.