University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG)
One of the following specific master's study programmes:
- Molecular Medicine and Innovative Treatment
- Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology
- Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology – track Health Systems and Prevention
We additionally offer students the opportunity to visit the UMCG for 1 month with a partial scholarship (Research Voucher) in our Abel Tasman Talent Programme.
This allows you to get some hands-on experience at a department of your choice. A perfect way to find out whether Groningen is the place for you to start your career in research.
The exact number of scholarships depends on the number of qualified applicants (up to a maximum of 12).
The scholarships are meant for students from:
Value of the scholarship
100% coverage of tuition fee and € 900 for costs of living (one-time) .
Duration of scholarship
- TOEFL iBT min. score: 92
- IELTS min. score: Min. score: 6.5
- Recommendation letter (this is part of the application procedure).
- Please note that a Skype interview may be part of the admission process
See the programme pages for more requirements.
Working experience needed?
No, working experience is not a requirement.
- Meike van der Veen
- T +31 50 361 6318
How to apply
1 March 2023
Documentation to provide
- Proof that you have started the admission process with the institution.
Terms and conditions
By applying for OTS you agree to the Orange Tulip Scholarship terms and conditions.