Amsterdam MBA (Full-time)
Want to develop yourself as a leader in business and society with an independent mind, entrepreneurial spirit, and a global mindset?
Follow the Amsterdam MBA at the Amsterdam Business School and obtain your MBA title within 1 year.
- Follow a contemporary curriculum – Learn about Leadership, Strategy & Operations, Finance & Accounting and Contemporary Management Issues.
- Customise your MBA - Engage in In-company projects and choose interesting electives and training courses.
- Build a strong international network - Become part of our extended alumni network and benefit from the MBA's close linkages to the Amsterdam business community and international partners.
- Increase your chances on the Dutch job market – Shape your post-MBA career with the MBA Career partners.
- Follow interactive classes - Learn from and interact with lecturers with in-depth industry experience and a world-class academic reputation.
- Meet and learn from a diverse group of co-students - Our students come from various backgrounds and industries and bring their own unique professional experience to the class interactions.
- Follow the Amsterdam Leadership Programme - Develop yourself as a confident and inspiring leader of the future.
- Study in the heart of Amsterdam - Amsterdam is a vibrant and multicultural European hub combining long-standing business tradition with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Master of Science, Master of Business Administration
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
Only when you are not an English native speaker, did not do an English study before and have no (2+ years) international work experience, you have to do an English proficiency test.
Minimum 3 years of relevant postgraduate work experience.
Softskills en intellectual capacity tests
- IELTS overall band
- TOEFL paper based
- TOEFL computer based
- TOEFL internet based
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
|Information not available|
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
|Information not available|
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|1 Sep '23||1 Jun '23||-|
You can check if you're eligible for scholarships that apply to this course.
Orange Tulip Scholarship - Indonesia
These customised scholarships will increase the talent development in a country with a Nuffic Neso office by allowing talented students to study in the Netherlands.
Gebouw E, Roetersstraat 11
1018 WB Amsterdam