Communication and Information Sciences
The MSc in Communication and Information Sciences offers a unique program in which you learn how people acquire/transfer information and how new means of communication can be used innovatively.
This program is intended for highly talented and motivated students with a keen sense of intellectual curiosity and intellectual ambition. In this Master's program, you will encounter state of the art research in the broad interdisciplinary field of communication.
All the tracks of the Master's program in Communication and Information Sciences:
* Business Communication and Digital Media: focus on communication issues in the area of business communications and learn the principles of modern marketing communications
* Communication and Cognition: become an expert in how people process information online and offline, master conversation characteristics and learn to understand the psychological aspects of communication
* New Media Design: immerse yourself in interactive technology, design processes, creativity and how people use new media.
As an international student you might be wondering whether Tilburg University has scholarships available. Committed to financially supporting talented and motivated students, Tilburg University offers scholarships for prospective students. Find them here: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/scholarships
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Master of Science
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
Application requirementsInformation not available
- IELTS overall band
- IELTS listening
- IELTS reading
- IELTS writing
- IELTS speaking
- TOEFL internet based
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|1 Sep '23||1 Jun '23||1 Apr '23|
|1 Feb '24||1 Dec '23||1 Oct '23|
5037 AB Tilburg
013 - 4662211