Design Art Technology
Do you like the idea of using technology as an artistic medium or for applied designs? Would you like to work as a designer or artist in the digital domain? If so, Design Art Technology is the course for you. Design Art Technology challenges you to combine your technical insight with the artistry of designing.
- Following a thorough theoretical and practical grounding, there is space to develop your personal profile: artist or designer within digital culture
- An international team of leading lecturers from the professional field, which means they are up to date on relevant developments in the discipline.
- Joint projects which the department looks forward to all year. During these projects, you will learn the latest theory, and developments within design, art and technology will be explained to you. As such, the course is practice-based.
- There is lots of room for experimentation and research in our software and hardware lab and other workshops.
- You will learn to think critically about how you design and how you can use this for/in society in order to make a difference.
- Unique study trips and opportunity to do an internship abroad.
- Small-scale course with a lot of personal contact.
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Bachelor of Arts
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
ArtEZ applies specific admission requirements per study. Visit artez.nl for the requirements that apply to your study.
- IELTS overall band
- TOEFL paper based
- TOEFL computer based
- TOEFL internet based
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
|Information not available|
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
|Information not available|
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|1 Sep '23||-||-|
|1 Sep '24||-||-|
You can check if you're eligible for scholarships that apply to this course.
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
6812 CE Arnhem
026 - 3535600