The Master's in Finance delivers broad business knowledge and specialized expertise in both financial management and investment analysis. A Tilburg University Master's program in Finance offers you:
* A solid foundation in the principles –and practice– of finance. Learn the latest theoretical concepts from scientific literature and apply them to real-world cases during assignments and in-class discussions.
* Scope to customize your degree. Choose between multiple electives, or follow one of the two tracks: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Sustainable Finance
* Teaching by some of the world's preeminent finance academics, and faculty members from the Department of Finance at Tilburg University.
* Excellent career prospects in the financial industry both on a national and international level with future careers including that of chief financial officer (CFO), financial planner, treasurer, portfolio manager, risk manager, or investment adviser.
You will find a detailed description of the scholarships via this link: http://www.tilburguniversity.edu/scholarships
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Master of Science
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
Application requirementsInformation not available
- IELTS overall band
- IELTS listening
- IELTS reading
- IELTS writing
- IELTS speaking
- TOEFL internet based
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|1 Sep '23||1 Jun '23||1 Apr '23|
5037 AB Tilburg
013 - 4662211