Ready to apply?Visit course website
Master of Arts
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
With numerus fixus. Read more about numerus fixus programmes.
Tuition fee 2024/2025
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
- A bachelor’s degree from a research university that matches the level of a Dutch academic Bachelor’s degree, or demonstrate to meet the requirements for such a degree, including general academic skills;
- the bachelor’s degree should be in the field of social sciences, humanities, law or economics, and
- prior education should include at least 30 EC that are comparable in level, content and course objectives to certain courses of the BA International Studies at Leiden University.
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- IELTS overall band
- TOEFL internet based
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
|Information not available
|App. deadline EU/EEA
|App. deadline Non-EU/EEA
|1 Sep '24
|15 May '24
|1 Apr '24