Psychology is the key to understanding and modifying human behaviour and development. Our master covers a very wide range of areas, offers 10 tracks and a lot of room for your individual preferences.
- Applied Cognitive Neuroscience(EN) cognitive brain functions: perception, attention, memory, and learning
- Applied Social Psychology (EN) social psychological factors determining human behaviour
- Clinical Forensic Psychology and Victimology (EN) the psychology of violence and crime in offender and victim contexts
- Clinical Neuropsychology (EN) and Klinische Neuropsychologie (NL) assessment and treatment of cognitive brain disorders
- Environmental Psychology (EN) the human dimension of environmental and energy-related problems, development of effective interventions to address these problems
- Klinische Psychologie (NL): theory, diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders
- Ontwikkelingspsychologie (NL) developmental processes across the life-span
- Theory and History of Psychology (EN) critical assessment of psychological theories and methods through philosophical and historical research
- Talent Development and Creativity (EN) talent and creativity in individuals and organisations across achievement domains
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology (EN): factors influencing people's emotions and behaviour at work and consequences
Ready to apply?Visit course website
Master of Science
The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a student-centred system based on the student workload required to achieve the objectives of a programme of study. Its aim is to facilitate the recognition of study periods undertaken by mobile students through the transfer of credits. The ECTS is based on the principle that 60 credits are equivalent to the workload of full-time student during one academic year.
No Numerus Fixus
Without numerus fixus.
Tuition fee 2023/2024
The EU/EEA rate is the regular fee for students from within the EU/EEA.
The non-EU/EEA rate is the rate for students from outside the EU/EEA.
Your previous education and chosen master track determine the application procedure and whether you are eligible for admission to the master or a possible premaster.
Depending on your background and language of the track of your choice, you will have to submit proof of your proficiency in either Dutch or English.
Check when you can start and what you have to pay!
The institutional rate is for all students who have already obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree and who want to start a second programme leading to a degree at the same level or at a lower level.
|Information not available|
|Start date||App. deadline EU/EEA||App. deadline Non-EU/EEA|
|1 Sep '23||1 Mar '23||1 Mar '23|
|1 Feb '24||1 Oct '23||1 Oct '23|
|1 Sep '24||1 Mar '24||1 Mar '24|
|1 Feb '25||1 Oct '24||1 Oct '24|
|1 Sep '25||1 Mar '25||1 Mar '25|
You can check if you're eligible for scholarships that apply to this course.
Oude Boteringestraat 44
9712 GL Groningen
050 363 9011